Monday, June 15, 2009

Normal Service To Resume

Apologies to regular readers that almost nothing has happened here since the 20th May. The last two weeks I've been on holiday, and a combination of the lack of broadband at our accommodation and holidaying with 2 under 3s meant 2 whole weeks without the internet (which nearly killed me). Prior to that I was just busy getting everything done that I needed to do before I went away on holiday, so I was a bit patchy for the two weeks before hand as well.

So I'm planning to get things back to normal again, hopefully posting something most work days. I've got quite a backlog to catch up on, and plan to post my responses to the various films showing at next Monday's Ancient World in Silent Cinema event in London, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment